The Facilities at Surf Ranch must be maintained and kept in flawless order at all times. Under the direct supervision of the Surf Ranch Site Operations Manager and the Facilities Supervisor, the Full Time Facilities Technician will be responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of Surf Ranch facilities. This position will keep the facilities clean, stocked and sanitized at all locations of Surf Ranch. This position must have a thorough understanding of all facilities which require maintenance and an understanding of the Surf Ranch guest schedule is required so that facilities are maintained with minimal guest disturbance.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Ensure bathroom facilities are clean, stocked, and sanitized.
- Track the maintenance and cleaning schedule so that facilities are not overlooked.
- Clean and wash facility windows on a regular basis.
- Sweep and look over grounds to keep it free of debris.
- Maintain the guest facilities as well as employee facilities in the service yard.
- Maintain and clear shrubbery, tree branches, etc. around various parts of the property. Thorough knowledge of Surf Ranch facilities and locations is necessary.
- Thorough understanding of guest schedule is necessary.
- Must be able to work outdoors and in hot and cold climates
- Attention to detail is important
- Ability to work early mornings and evenings
- Previous facilities and/or maintenance experience required
- Previous experience in landscaping preferred
- Exceptional work ethic
- Action Oriented—enjoys working hard and looks for challenges; able to act and react as necessary
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Enjoyment in working autonomously and among a team
About Kelly Slater Wave Company (KSWC)
Kelly Slater Wave Company (KSWC) is an innovative wave technology company. The first company to develop a formula that combines cutting edge science, engineering, and design to create the longest, open-barrel, high-performance wave in existence. The Wave System can mimic the power, speed, and experience found in the best ocean waves. As envisioned by 11-time world champion Kelly Slater, WaveCo was created to evolve the sport of surfing by making it more accessible. The company is creating world-class, high-performance training centers where top athletes can perfect their talent. In addition, the company is looking at development applications for surfers of any level to enjoy the best man-made waves.