The Guest Experience Coordinator is a key member of the Guest Services team providing support to Surf Ranch guests. The Coordinator reports into the Administrative Manager overseeing the business operations of Surf Ranch. This person is tasked with assisting the Guest Services team and helping deliver the best in class client experience. Daily duties will include preparing for guest arrival, assisting guests with special requests, coordinating meals and providing Food & Beverage service.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):.
- Coordinate with the Administrative Manager and Surf Team on pre-arrival preparations such as ‘swag’ bags.
- Assist in the planning and execution of transportation for guests
- Provide support to the Food & Beverage team on the presentation of the food program
- Coordinate sale of retail items to guests including shipping and delivery
- Support guests with the on site experience including games, maintenance of yoga area and fire pit
- Provide general housekeeping and organization of the house, board room and decks throughout the guests stay
- Experience in forward facing guest experience positions
- Experience in retail and event coordination
- Prior Food & Beverage service and presentation experience
- Above all, integrity and honesty
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Masterful organizational skills
- An enthusiasm for serving and creating unique guest experiences
- Action-Oriented — enjoys working hard and looks for challenges