About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
About the Role:
As the Operations Manager for Tools for Humanity CX you will have the opportunity to manage the support analyst team. You will oversee the team's performance, productivity and quality. You will also work closely with our regional BPO partners to improve quality, performance and improve our user’s experience.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, ensuring optimal productivity and quality of our World App Support Operations Analyst.
- Design and implement streamlined workflows for various issue types, optimizing agent responses, escalation paths, and onboarding processes.
- Develop comprehensive training materials and facilitate sessions for the Support Team and/or managed service providers.
- Assist in implementing and administering Support Operations tools for improved efficiency.
- Analyze data to inform content, workflows, product feedback, and provide meaningful insights to our product and engineering teams.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration to refine support processes and enhance the customer journey.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in fast-paced customer support, customer success, or business operations.
- Proven track record of managing full-time employees, contractors, or BPO/managed service providers for at least 2 years.
- Advanced Excel/Sheets proficiency.
- Experience collaborating with global teams, demonstrating strong cross-cultural communication skills.
- Ability to create end-to-end workflows for process optimization.
- Familiarity with support tools, CRMs, success metrics, and SLA data.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.