About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Role:
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues across multiple channels, including ticketing and social media.
- Communicate effectively and empathetically with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the escalation point for complex user issues and work with product and engineering teams to resolve bugs and incidents.
- Collaborate with our BPO partners to resolve support incidents, escalations and ensure their work meets quality standards.
- Proactively drive impactful changes across workflows, policies, and tools by partnering with external support teams and cross-departmental teams.
- Spanish and English proficiency is required
- 2+ years of relevant support analyst experience for a technology company, start up, blockchain, crypto or similar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Zendesk, Salesforce or another similar CRM platforms
- Organizational skills and the ability to track multiple projects
- Basic Excel/Sheets skills required
- The ability to wear multiple hats and work in a fast paced and changing environment