About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Growth team is directly responsible for overseeing the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin in different markets, and selecting, communicating with, and ensuring optimal performance of local operators. Worldcoin is defined by its fair, global, and rapid distribution, and the Growth team is on the front lines to execute this.
The Growth team is broken up into two sub-teams: (1) Expansion Operations team and (2) Growth Operations. Both teams provide input into growth strategy. Once a new market is selected, the Expansion Operations team is focuses on entering that market, from recruiting Orb Operators to running local marketing initiatives.Then the Growth Operations team steps in, focusing on scaling within the new market by generating inbound and outbound initiatives to drive user adoption and improve Orb efficiency.
This role is with Tools For Humanity
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead growth efforts in India on the Growth Operations team. You will help build and execute Worldcoin’s growth strategy from the ground up across the market, doing whatever it takes to achieve successful adoption of Worldcoin in India.
- Strategize. From first principles, you will provide insight into where Worldcoin should launch and grow within India.
- Lead. You’ll take ownership of the growth efforts in India, ensuring that the goals of the growth team and Worldcoin organization are met.
- Scale. You’ll grow the local ecosystem, through partnerships and connections, necessary to allow Worldcoin to flourish in India.
- Build. You will build our regional Growth Operations team from the ground up, by independently leading a process to acquire and manage local internal Market Managers, Community Managers, and Partnership Managers.
- You have 7+ years of local experience. You have successfully grown operations in India before and understand the landscape like the back of your hand.
- You’re scrappy. You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems in a fast-paced and agile way. You’re able to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- You’re innovative. You relentlessly challenge convention in pursuit of success.
- You’re well-spoken. You have strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders. Superior verbal and written communication skills is also a must.
- You’re analytical. You let data speak for itself when making decisions.
- You’re a winner. You have a proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements, and a general track record of success.
- You like to solve problems in person. Willingness to travel, at least 75% of total time, throughout India is a must.