Who We Are
We’re a growing digital marketing agency championing creative, customized, and measurable client strategies. True to our core value to be awesome in work and life, Workshop Digital offers a flexible, hybrid work environment for Richmonders, along with remote opportunities for team members across the country.
Ethical, Accountable, Transparent - it’s part of who we are.
Our people are doing high-end work for high-end clients with the autonomy and client access that only a boutique agency can offer. As a Lead SEO Analyst, you independently manage high-complexity accounts by careful research, strategy, execution and analysis. Your data-backed contextual insights and subject-matter expertise guide clients’ business decisions, helping them achieve and exceed their goals. You are the expert in your field, and you help push the team and company forward.
We need a hungry, tenacious SEO professional to manage large and complex clients. We need someone who can effectively communicate and successfully implement custom SEO strategies to our clients. We need someone who sees an ever-changing industry rife with challenges, obstacles, and puzzles to solve and says, “Bring it on!”.
- 6+ years of experience executing hands-on SEO work for high complexity clients
- Demonstrated ability handling complex and challenging clients with respect to:
- Prioritizing workload independently
- Building strong relationships
- Creating insightful, actionable, and accurate insights for client strategies and reports with independently
- Presenting data and insights in a way that is logical, clear, and actionable independently
- Creating effective meeting agendas and leading client meetings independently
- Delivering advanced training
- Logging assigned client hours worked
- Meeting deadlines
- Exceptional and courteous written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Advanced analytical capabilities; completely independent in advanced analysis and insights
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Experience identifying and implementing initiatives that push the team and the company forward
- Advanced to Expert level skills in MS Office Suite and Google Suite, particularly in Excel and Google Sheets
What You’ll Do
- Develop strategies and tactics that support client goals and drive strong organic marketing performance
- Build and maintain strong, deep client relationships with day-to-day contacts and senior stakeholders to ensure high client retention and growth
- Troubleshoot minor to complicated client issues
- Implement and test new capabilities to enable client growth
- Train analysts on advanced topics
- Manage creation and quality for client services deliverables during the sales process for upsells and new business
- Support Team Leads in the training of new team members
- Provide temporary launch support and contribute to new strategy development for priority clients
- Consistently contribute thought leadership content to the Workshop Digital blog and the industry
Workshop Digital offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive health and wellness benefits package, 401(k) matching, profit sharing, flexible PTO (we mean it – our employees are encouraged to take 20+ days per year, no questions asked), short- and long-term disability, and family leave.
Equal Opportunity & Inclusion Statement
As an equity affirming company, Workshop Digital searches for, encourages, and engages with individuals and groups that represent diversity in our community. We not only challenge discrimination in regards to gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, racial identity, faith identity, age, disability, and social class, we consciously make efforts to reach out and include diversity in employment, vendors, and clients.