Workshop/APD is an award-winning, multidisciplinary architecture and design firm. From dramatic penthouses and seaside retreats to luxury residential developments and groundbreaking hotels and restaurants, our projects are uniquely defined by a sense of place and purpose and a desire to ultimately enhance users experience through exceptional design. Our aesthetic is timelessly modern but site-specific, unbound by project type or a singular style. Our diverse and collaborative team of creative architects, interior designers, product designers and graphic designers leverage vast and highly varied experiences to solve complex design challenges, resulting in holistic spaces, products and experiences that are exceptionally beautiful and accessible.
We are currently seeking a full-time Project Manager with 5-7 years of previous residential and hospitality project management experience. This position will lead projects, report to the studio leadership, and manage intermediate and junior designers. Candidates should have high level modelling and rendering skills and must know Revit. The ideal candidate will have thorough architectural training, although he/she does not need to be licensed.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Managing high end residential projects (single and multi-family) and other design projects
- Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Developing and managing all phases of the design/documentation process
- Producing client presentations
- Developing, modeling, and rendering design concepts
- Mentor and train junior project team members
- Professional Degree (B. Arch or M. Arch)
- Minimum of 5 years’ architectural design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work)
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and all Adobe programs
- 3D Modeling and Renderings skills
- Talented, self-motivated designer/manager with excellent team skills
Workshop/APD offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and ARE/AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days). In addition, WAPD offers a comprehensive health and wellness program including discounts, education, prevention training, health coaching, and fitness classes, as well as in-office perks including an employee lounge and rooftop, outdoor patio for lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, and office supplied food and beverages. Salary is commensurate with experience and available upon request.
We do not accept phone calls and/or office visits. For any assistance, please reach out email@example.com.