As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team
As a Director of Product Management for Platform you will be responsible for owning our platform strategy as it relates to data, systems, tooling, and other associated processes. You will work directly with a wide range of internal and external business and technical teams to build and execute a product roadmap that allows us to effectively scale our core platform and products. Our platform team members represent 50+ individuals across engineering, data, product, design, and business applications.
This role will operate across 3 Workrise business units, and will work to deliver on holistic and scalable infrastructure that delivers for internal and external stakeholders. At Workrise, we consider our platform responsible for delivering on our core client and worker value propositions as well as our growth strategy.
We know that innovation thrives within product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve difficult and complex problems. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences. Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Workrise’s data and systems architecture, financial model & business strategy.
- Develop a holistic platform strategy that delivers on core scalable value propositions to our clients and our workers.
- Own the platform of systems and tools that support our 3 business strategies, iterating on building and buying our way to an improving platform.
- Define and execute the strategy to enable scalable company-wide analytics and reporting, including the internal tooling needed to drive insights at scale, and in real-time.
- Build and execute a roadmap for company-wide scalability and operational efficiency leveraging data, tooling, our transactional solutions and process automation. This includes:
- Solve for our most critical company-wide data needs
- Build the internal tools to enable teams to scale
- Iterate on our internal transactional solutions
- Reduce operational overhead through process automation
- Develop and present solutions and recommendations
- Practice development, including recruiting, training, through leadership, and community building
What you should have:
- 10+ years of experience in product management or product leadership roles
- 5+ years of consumer software product management experience
- A desire to solve our clients’ and workers’ most critical problems.
- Senior product leadership experience over a platform offering, an individual who thinks in an API first, capabilities, over features manner.
- Strong technical background across systems and data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work across multi-disciplinary teams required
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience making complex data-driven business decisions
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing Product Managers
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!