Workrise is the fastest-growing tech startup focused on empowering the skilled trades workforce. We're actively building out our Talent Acquisition team, seeking Recruiting professionals at all levels to support the hiring needs for the corporate technology side of our company.
As part of the People organization at Workrise, you will sit at the nexus of company strategy and execution. We know that our success is ultimately defined by our people, and relentlessly pursue the opportunity to build a best-in-class talent brand and culture. Specifically, as a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will partner closely with leadership to design and execute recruiting strategies to attract not only high performers but future Workrise bar raisers.
In the Lead Technical Talent Partner role at Workrise, you will play a pivotal role in building our Software Engineering, Data, IT, DevOps teams, specifically in Belfast, Northern Ireland. If you pride yourself on your innate ability to wear multiple hats, including finding top talent, selling the huge growth opportunities, all while providing an amazing candidate experience to maintain a high-quality candidate pipeline -- we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and build out world-class recruiting strategies for the Software Engineer teams at Workrise
- Recruit and manage the full-cycle recruiting process: identity, engage, evaluate top technical talent (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Be a true thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience; act as an advocate for both candidates and the organization
- Partner with the broader Recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
What you should have:
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience supporting technical teams (Engineering, bonus if Product & Design experience)
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders
- Experience identifying, sourcing, and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches; familiarity with various sourcing tools/techniques
- Strong focus and proven success on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation skills, and experience closing top-talent, in a competitive market
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, etc)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- A naturally curious mindset; The Workrise TA team fully embraces the value of Learn and Grow, if you are continuously learning, reflecting on growth, and iterating rapidly, come join us!
More than a job:
We can promise that every day will be a little different with new ideas, challenges & rewards.
We’ve been growing as a team and we are not done just yet, there is plenty of opportunity to shape how we deliver together.
You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Competitive base salary & market leading equity package (pre-IPO)
- Annual performance related bonus opportunity (cash & equity)
- 25 days of annual leave plus 11+ statutory days
- Premium Medical & Dental - day 1 cover for you & your family
- Pension - positive employer contribution
- Group Critical Illness & Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible approach to working
- Excellent WFH office contribution of £500.00
We embrace diversity in all of its forms and foster an inclusive environment for all people to do their best work with us.
We recognise that women are currently under-represented in the Technology sector, we would particularly welcome applications from women.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status
All appointments will be made on merit.
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!