Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled tradespeople to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. We’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing fast, and we’d love to hear how your brand expertise can help our marketing team and the company achieve our mission.
WHY BRAND AT WORKRISE? This is an exciting opportunity to support and execute high-impact brand programs — from breakthrough advertising campaigns to experiential activations — to create meaningful connections with our customers and raise awareness of the Workrise brand in a rapidly growing marketplace.
The Brand Marketing Associate will be an integral member of the Workrise Marketing Team. You’ll be joining a group of exceptional marketing professionals — based in Austin and nationwide — who bring together a diverse set of experience from start-ups to marquee brands such as Facebook, Amazon and Indeed. We drive all components of marketing for the company — brand, client and worker acquisition, lifecycle marketing, product marketing, public relations, and communications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The Brand Marketing Associate we seek brings skills to support us in driving measurable awareness campaigns and ensuring our brand is fully integrated across the customer journey. Our ideal candidate is someone who excels at program management and is excited about supporting the brand team on strategy and measurement. This person also thrives on building relationships while connecting the dots across teams. We need an organized team player, excellent communicator and adept project manager to support the brand campaigns and programs that help our company achieve its goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delight our customers by developing an experiential activation playbook, driving execution across regions.
- Contributing to awareness campaign planning and production.
- Identifying opportunities to integrate brand campaigns across teams and departments.
- Collaborating to test and optimize customer communications that drive awareness.
- Supporting brand measurement systems and processes.
What you should have:
- Bachelors in Marketing or similar; 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Strong project management skills: you’re organized beyond compare.
- Ability to collaborate on complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Competency in the development and execution of experiential activations and events.
- A basic understanding of marketing measurement and analytics.
- Creative thinker and problem solver: you thrive on a juicy challenge.
- Ability to translate marketing strategy to actionable and measurable marketing tactics.
- Exceptional communications and people skills: you’re an articulate collaborator.
- Hands-on player: your sleeves are rolled up and you’re ready to go.
- Data-driven and analytical: data is your friend and you know how to use it.
- Low ego: you always put the team before yourself.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with co-workers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Health insurance options (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive 401k matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!