As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Director of Client Growth who will lead central teams responsible for client delivery including client onboarding, client experience, and developing client technology.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales processes, can create solutions for today and simultaneously drive toward the future, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of designing and building high performing teams.
This role requires a combination of sales experience with demonstrated ability to build and rebuild operational processes. You need exemplary leadership skills, familiarity with Product design and testing in fast-scaling startup environments, and a deft ability to influence. You should love taking on large, complex operational challenges that span multiple domains org-wide and breaking them apart into bite-sized executional work-streams. You can quickly diagnose processes, align stakeholders and your team around a shared project vision, and have a bias for action. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business intuition, excellent judgement and can think creatively about new solutions.
The Director of Client Growth will report into the Head of Central Ops within the Marketplace team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead all aspects of the Client Ops central team including hiring, mentoring, and performance management
- Drive the execution of program activities and provide oversight for multiple project teams, organizational change, and ensuring program and project delivery in accordance with program timeline, budget, and key success metrics
- Critically evaluate systems end-to-end for strengths, weaknesses, impacts and improvements
- Set strategy to close cross-functional gaps and drive initiatives to execute
- Lead process improvement initiatives though quantitative analysis and data-driven decision making
- Work with Product and Operations teams in decision-making, project management, and initiative implementation
- Define scope, deliverables, and ensure ROI for all initiatives
- Develop processes and design systems to achieve metrics, often requiring scrappy solutions to temporarily overcome technical limitations
- Own and contribute to reporting and visualization efforts to support the communication of insights to support decisions from the strategic to the tactical
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders
What you should have:
- Preferably 6-10 years experience in combination of Sales Operations, Program Management or Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of processes, and system building
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; ability to work with limited direction without a loss of performance
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and output improvements
- Experience in or knowledge of the energy sector preferred
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!