As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with HRBPs, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency. The Talent Acquisition team is looking for a detail oriented, efficient, and energetic Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing TA team. In this role, you will provide support to our recruiters by successfully coordinating high-volume and fast-paced interview activity.
** This role will be specifically supporting the recruiting efforts of the Technology side of our company focusing on hiring Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Legal, Finance, and People roles. Post-Covid we are looking for someone to work out of our Downtown Austin office location.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video interviews to onsite interviews
- When we're back in the office -- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Help track candidate progress from initial contact through an offer
- Build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
What you should have:
- 1-3 years of Recruiting Coordinator experience, preferably supporting Tech company recruiting teams
- Energized by work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time
- Flexibility: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Creative and process-driven: you're constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with G-Suite and an ATS (Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite) preferred but not required
- Interest in developing screening and sourcing skills; learning from our more Senior team members
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!