Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled tradespeople to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. We’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing fast, and we’d love to hear how your B2B expertise can help our marketing team and the company achieve our mission.
WHY B2B MARKETING MANAGEMENT AT WORKRISE? This is an exciting opportunity and plays a critical role in the development of Workrise. In partnership with sales, operations and the rest of marketing, this person will create the marketing campaigns, throughout the customer lifecycle, required to take our revenue programs to the next level.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Workrise Marketing Team. You’ll be joining a group of exceptional marketing professionals, based in Austin and around the United States, who bring together a diverse set of experience from start-ups to marquee brands such as Facebook, Amazon and Indeed. We drive all components of marketing for the company from brand marketing to client and worker acquisition and lifecycle marketing to product marketing to PR and communications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The B2B Marketing Manager we seek has a track record of success in building out revenue generating programs across the customer lifecycle. You are confident in launching top of funnel programs to drive leads for sales and are passionate about driving specific value for individual accounts through account based marketing. You are equally confident in driving retention & loyalty to ensure the business creates a great experience for existing customers. The right candidate should feel comfortable collaborating with sales to define a revenue generation roadmap. You’ll work with a self-directed and tenacious team to drive the growth of Workrise’s business.
- Partner closely with the sales team to understand their targets and their tactics and create programs that support the business in meeting its goals. Including:
- Create/execute strategic multi-channel campaigns (online & offline) that drive the quality leads for the sales teams in order to help the sales teams meet and exceed their sales targets.
- Creating/executing strategic multi-channel ABM campaigns to drive relationships with existing customers.
- Build expansion programs to help drive share of wallet with existing customers.
- Create onboarding, retention, loyalty and reactivation campaigns that create a great experience for our customers and ultimately drive value.
- Measure, analyze, report on & optimize the campaigns based on performance.
- Own the marketing budget for the sales teams and use historical benchmarks & data to forecast outcomes marketing will provide.
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects that help increase the team's effectiveness.
- Partner with product marketing to test the most effective positioning & messaging to drive business outcomes.
- Partner with the content team to build out the necessary content for programs.
- 5+ years of experience working in B2B Marketing in various capacities.
- Deep understanding of demand generation strategies including ABM.
- Comfort working across all channels to drive leads (partnerships, events, traditional media, digital, radio, newspaper etc).
- Hands-on experience both directly executing and commissioning external research (qualitative, quantitative, ethnographic), running analyses, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations
- Hands-on experience conceptualizing, planning, and executing bold and effective omni-channel demand generation campaigns.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing.
- Adaptable and agile: Scrappy when needed and calm in the face of chaos/unexpected curveballs.
- Courageous and curious: believes there are always better ways to get things done.
- Low ego: you always put the team before yourself.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
More Than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with co-workers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Health insurance options (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive 401k matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!