As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Manager, Workforce Certification that will be responsible for leading a team of leaders and individual contributors responsible for driving workforce certification. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams, drive process standardization and innovation, and thrive in an invigorating, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of managers to deliver the best-in-class products and services as it relates to compliance and certification
- With the help of SMEs, leading the design of client and worker facing instructional programs to meet evolving industry needs
- Managing project intake across the team and ensuring projects are resources appropriately and within scope
- Further defining the project management process utilized across the organization including adoption of the RAPID model
- Working cross-functionally with the teams to implement training and compliance processes; supporting managers in decision making and adherence across the company
- Owning team critical initiatives from ideation to delivery and be responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs
- Delivering results against both qualitative and quantitative objectives and reporting out on them on a regular cadence
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience managing teams, preferably in remote and in-person
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design, adult education, training and/or equivalent education
- 3+ years of experience in project management, including defining KPIs and successfully delivering against deadlines
- Experience working and delivering cross-functionally with product, operations, and sales teams
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and leveraging data to find the answers
- Experience building and optimizing processes that can scale
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!