As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Manager that will be responsible for Fleet, PPE & Equipment (FPE) Business Operations. The FPE Business Operations Manager is a role with a primary focus of owning and driving FPE initiatives, developing processes, supporting the team with data & analytics, and supporting AP/AR activities related to FPE. We are looking for a relationship builder, versatile and intellectually curious individual who can develop trust with key leaders and stakeholders across the Workrise organization.
Why Join us? The Fleet, PPE & Equipment (FPE) Department at Workrise is responsible for building the global asset infrastructure required to support our growing business. You’ll have the opportunity to manage business operations for the centralized operations FPE team and help us to achieve our goal of putting 1 million workers to work by 2030.
What you’ll be doing:
- This person will be responsible for supervising the day to day activities of the FPE business operations team.
- This person will be directly responsible for driving progress in the following areas; process development, data & analytics, and AP/AR activities.
- This person will contribute meaningful work towards team level OKRs. This person will need to work autonomously with their team to drive progress in these areas with direction along the way from FPE’s Senior Program Manager.
- This person will be expected to be a leader within the team contributing positively to building an incredible team culture and setting the right tone from a driving results perspective.
- This person must be comfortable with having a diverse scope as they will plug into special projects for the FPE team when required. When those special projects arise, they could play any role in the RACI matrix, so they must have the comfortability with operating across other areas of the business and have the ability to influence change and navigate through company wide challenges while delivering positive results.
- In a similar vein, this person will support adjacent Workrise internal teams, and they will be responsible for driving positive outcomes to those other team’s objectives.
- This person will support the FPE team in problem solving exercises. This includes, but is not limited to, supporting the team in root-cause analysis exercises and supporting associated financial modeling.
- This person should be comfortable solving problems by deploying project tracking, leading stand ups related to the issue, and keeping stakeholders informed along the way as key milestones are achieved.
- This person will be responsible for delivering effective presentations to other groups within the global Workrise organization at the vertical level on a cadence at which the department holds their business reviews. FPE operations is a critical stakeholder to Sales, Operations, Safety, Accounting, Finance and Leadership.
- This person will be expected to contribute to process, system & reporting development for our division’s future roadmaps.
- They will support exercises in forecasting FPE spend and revenue on an bi-annual basis.
- This person will have an ongoing responsibility to provide guidance & consultation when required to project managers and divisional leadership on FPE Business Operations related matters.
What you should have:
- BA/BS with 5+ years of operations, FP&A, and accounting experience.
- Experience with accounting procedures, developing process mapping and developing analytics dashboards.
- Demonstrable success collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders in order to achieve business objectives.
- Experience leveraging quantitative inputs and qualitative observations to inform strategy.
- Experience leveraging data to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Experience leading through change management initiatives in a high growth environment.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA Preferred.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!