As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate that will work across a range of projects for Fleet, PPE & Equipment (FPE) Business Operations. The FPE Business Senior Associate is a role with a primary focus of supporting FPE initiatives, developing processes, supporting the team with data & analytics, and supporting AP/AR activities related to FPE.
Why Join us? The Fleet, PPE & Equipment (FPE) Department at Workrise is responsible for building the global asset infrastructure required to support our growing business. You’ll have the opportunity to support business operations for the centralized operations FPE team and help us to achieve our goal of putting 1 million workers to work by 2030.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing month end close activities with accounting stakeholders to accurately reconcile functional spend & revenue.
- Leading process improvement and development initiatives.
- Supporting team level reporting with data visualization and summarization of key trends.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payment to FPE’s vendor base.
- Supporting the new vendor onboarding process.
- Contributing to the setup and rollout of new technology used by the FPE operations team.
What you should have:
- BA/BS with 2-3 years of operations or accounting experience.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures, process mapping and data modeling.
- Experience leveraging data to identify process improvement opportunities.
- A background in the technology, energy, automotive or heavy equipment industries is preferred.
- A high proficiency level in google sheets/excel.
- A propensity to work proactively and autonomously with sound judgment, a sense of urgency, and appropriate escalation .
- A proven ability to set and meet material, quantifiable goals with little direction.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!