Workrise is on a mission to make it easier for skilled tradespeople to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. We’ve committed to placing 100,000 workers in jobs by the end of 2023, and 1 million by the end of 2030. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas and are building the latest tech to support our workers in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing fast, and we’d love to hear how your life cycle marketing expertise can help our marketing team and the company achieve our mission.
WHY SENIOR LIFE CYCLE MARKETING MANAGEMENT AT WORKRISE? This is an exciting opportunity to define and build our worker communication strategy to drive both acquisition for net-new workers, as well as drive re-acquisition for lapsed workers. This person will identify large-scale opportunities across all communication channels and translate those opportunities into business requirements, solutions and tools, and campaigns.
The Senior Life Cycle Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the Workrise Marketing Team. You’ll be joining a group of exceptional marketing professionals, based in Austin and around the United States, who bring together a diverse set of experience from start-ups to marquee brands such as Facebook, Amazon and Indeed. We drive all components of marketing for the company from brand marketing to client and worker acquisition and lifecycle marketing to product marketing to PR and communications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR: The Senior Life Cycle Marketing Manager we seek will be able to operate at both a strategic level (mapping out customer journeys, segmenting workers, generating growth ideas for both acquisition as well as retention/re-acquisition) as well as tactical (leading campaigns, analyzing data). You are a great communicator who can successfully coordinate with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, engineering, and operations across the entire worker funnel to bring your ideas to life.
- Own the worker lifecycle strategy and implementation to drive worker placements and re-placements, develop loyalty, and maximize lifetime value.
- Influence and advocate for key lifecycle marketing items as an input to cross-team product roadmaps.
- Establish a framework to measure lifecycle marketing campaign success, surfacing important business insights to key stakeholders.
- Develop a point of view on infrastructure needed to implement to support the long term vision of a successful lifecycle marketing program.
- Develop a robust pipeline of A/B tests to optimize our communication touchpoints to workers.
- Optimize Lifecycle Marketing across the organization and become a trusted thought partner.
- Keep up to date with emerging tools and technologies that could be used to improve our worker communication strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing, with hands on experience in email and SMS marketing
- Experience and willingness building an organization’s “Lifecycle muscle” from scratch
- Deep understanding of the CRM technology landscape and ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Strong data skills with experience collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting data using a variety of systems
- Growth product marketing and multi-sided marketplace experience a plus
- Low ego: you care about outcomes and team successes over individual credit
- Courageous, discerning, curious, and agile outlook: you believe there are always better ways to get things done.
- Exceptional communications & people skills: you’re an articulate collaborator.
- Hands-on player: your sleeves are rolled up and you’re ready to go.
- Low ego: you always put the team before yourself.
More Than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with co-workers by displaying our company values:
- Own the Mission
- Learn and Grow
- Solutions Over Ego
- Raise the Bar
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Health insurance options (including medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive 401k matching
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!