As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Quality Manager that will be responsible for oversight of the Quality Department with responsibilities in three key areas. First, maintaining our Quality Management System to uphold our ISO 9001:2015 certification. Second, oversee quality in our work processes to ensure we meet or exceed customer requirements. Third, provide support to office and field staff in analyzing and improving processes and workflows. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is process oriented, has a deep understanding of quality concepts and practices, and who is able to lead and mentor others.
Why Join us? Our Wind and Telecom team at Workrise is helping to create and maintain green energy solutions to power the US. We provide a full spectrum portfolio of Wind and Telecom services to keep America powered!
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and improve the Quality Management System to meet ISO 9001:2015 standards.
- Provide expertise and leadership in ensuring quality processes are in place and working.
- Coordinate with all parts of the group to perform RCA and expedite emergency actions.
- Design, manage and maintain workflows to support the mission.
- Assist with managing, collecting and displaying key metrics to enable leadership in making data informed decisions.
- Provide continuous improvement expertise to improve all aspects of the business from field operations to support activities.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or quality related field
- Excellent computer skills and an understanding of how to utilize systems to realize the mission
- Solid understanding of ISO 9001:2015 concepts and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Wind or Telecom industries
- Prior supervisory experience
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!