Workrise is the fastest growing tech startup focused on empowering the skilled trades workforce. We're seeking Business Operations Managers that are eager to build the future.
In this role you will be a key player in the growth at Workrise, solving the industry’s toughest problems, all enroute to building the largest and most qualified workforce. We’re looking for the next generation of 10xers, those that can think strategically, autonomously, and become future industry thought leaders. Sound like you? Keep reading...
In this role, you’ll be asked to get your hands dirty and build, apply advanced data models to your daily routine, and apply new methods to operating while making old habits obsolete. You’ll be asked to step outside of your comfort zone - to think critically across all areas of our business model - both customer facing and across internal operations.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building, building, building.
- Establishing new operating models to achieve scale.
- Launching new markets, spearheading go-to-market efforts, and driving results across stakeholders.
- Studying customer behavior and product analytics to iterate on strategy.
- Conducting hypothesis tests and leading new growth streams from concept to fully operational.
- Providing thought leadership through data analysis and business modeling.
- Establishing OKRs and detailed plans for strategic company projects.
What you should have:
- A deep desire to empower the skilled trades workforce.
- Minimum of 2 years working in investment banking, management or strategy consulting, engineering, or high paced startup / operational environments.
- Degree from a top undergraduate program in finance, economics / econometrics, computer science, engineering, statistics, or other quantitative fields.
- Technical experience preferred across SQL/R/Python, applied statistics, data transformation and analysis, and/or advanced excel / g-suite capabilities.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and leverage data to drive solutions.
- The superpower to re-architect and optimize systems and eliminate stale processes.
- Customer focused strategy optimizing tactics related to CAC and LTV.
- A propensity to take bold bets, and more importantly: the willingness to fail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to go from zero to one.
What you’ll receive:
- The ability to transform and improve the lives of our workers on a daily basis.
- Working alongside talented peers that will bring out the best in you.
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business.
- High rewards commensurate with high performance.
- Unlimited PTO and generous benefits including 401k with company matching.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!