As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is changing the way hard work is done. As part of the People Team, our endeavor is to empower our employees who are in turn here “to empower the people who get hard work done.” The People team is hiring a leader of the Total Rewards team who will be responsible for building and driving the Compensation, Benefits, HRIS, Global Mobility and Payroll functions for our employees.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of Total Rewards, with a mind for process improvement and prioritization. In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable solutions, including leading the team and leveraging the tools needed to execute those solutions. Up for a challenge? Keep reading:
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the strategic design and execution of the company's global compensation, benefits/wellness, payroll and mobility programs.
- Oversee the design, development, implementation and scaling of a full range of compensation programs for the firm globally.
- Oversee the company's benefit and mobility offerings including health and wellness programs in multiple countries, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness.
- Ensure all compensation, benefits/wellness and mobility programs are market competitive, aligned with business goals, consistently administered, and in compliance with company policies and evolving regulatory requirements.
- Partner with People Partners and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence total reward strategy.
- Lead compensation, benefits, HRIS and payroll teams including talent selection, performance management, development, communication and workforce planning.
- Lead system updates to accommodate new legal entities and organization realignments.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues and cross functional stakeholders on projects and activities that ensure the company attracts and motivates the right talent for the organization.
- Manage market data collection and analysis processes and develop systems to create pay ranges reflective of changes in local pay markets.
- Evaluate complex data/information to make recommendations that will assist the business in attracting, retaining, motivating and rewarding top performers.
- Provide proactive diagnosis of trends (external and internal) that could impact the business and provide workable solutions.
- Responsible for project planning from conception to delivery of key HR Systems initiatives, including; determining and documenting business requirements, streamlining and improving current processes and presenting new programs to the client groups as appropriate.
- Evolve and enhance HR programs, processes, technologies, and vendor portfolios.
What you should have:
- 10+ years of HR Total Rewards and/or Operations experience.
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience, ideally leading remote teams.
- Experience in a global, multi-region environment
- Experience with global benefits, wellness programs and global mobility is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues across different functions and at all levels of an organization.
- The ability to navigate ambiguity and create structure and process from scratch
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to senior leaders and Board members.
- Knowledge of Paylocity preferred.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!