As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is looking for a talented Tools and Technology Systems Administrator to assist us in providing support for our software applications in our ever evolving customer facing revenue and operations teams. As one of our administrators, you will be working with our tools and technology team creating and maintaining custom applications, troubleshooting issues, updating documentation, and maintaining our user access across an array of platforms.
To ensure success at Workrise, you’ll need to be a team player as you’ll be supporting many cross functional departments. Communication is key! We are passionate about our company’s mission and our team. Our culture is very important to us! We are looking for candidates who show a passion for technology and how it can improve the daily lives of our users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Setting up accounts and provisioning users
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Supervise and provide end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Ensure security through access controls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to partner with our Enablement Team to assist in training staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Updating Salesforce Cases and/or JIRA tickets daily
- Assisting in test case/ticket execution
- Participating in team demos and retrospectives to provide feedback, make changes, and improve our overall quality of work
What you should have:
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline
- In lieu of a BA/BS, applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, or Salesforce certifications
- Familiarity with the administration and maintenance of various operating systems and platforms such as Salesforce Lightning, Zendesk, Dialpad, Jira, Confluence, Showpad, G-suite
- Experience with databases and data management systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce layout and related objects such as Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities
- Experience with creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!