As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Product Operations Manager that will be responsible for collaborating with Product, Business, Operations, and other cross-functional partners to translate our business strategy into product strategy. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can lead complex, cross-functional product launches and use data to analyze problems and present well-constructed solutions.
Why join us? Our Product Operations team at Workrise is the voice of the business on the Product team. We partner with leaders across the Product, Engineering, and Design teams to ensure roadmaps and feature plans align with the core business objectives. We have a unique seat across numerous teams and serve as an honest broker when thinking through how Product and technology can address some of our most challenging problems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead collaboration efforts across Product, Operations, and other cross-functional partners to translate our business strategy into the product strategy
- Create a strategy and lead execution for how to effectively launch our product portfolio
- Propose operational processes and work streams needed to enhance our insight collection efforts
- Identify processes to help the team solve ambiguous problems
- Lead company-wide data-driven operational planning, resourcing, and optimization of product prioritization across Workrise
- Advocate for using technology to solve our biggest business challenges
- Work hand-in-hand with Product leadership to translate the most pressing business needs into our next product builds
- Assist and communicate with leadership in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
What you should have:
- Bachelor's degree (MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in Product Operations Management, Management Consulting, Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, or related experience.
- Previous experience in Product Management or Product Operations
- Previous experience at a start-up or high growth environment (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with and understand technical subjects/emerging technologies
- Desire and grit to build a team and a role from the ground up
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.