As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Finance Operations Manager, AR who will be responsible for ensuring team performance for accurate invoicing and reporting. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of data management and invoicing processing, with an eye for process improvement and prioritization.
Why Join us? Our Core Operations team at Workrise is looking for someone who in this role, to be responsible for executing scalable solutions in support of a remote W-2 and 1099 workforce. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage end-to-end AR process for the marketplace operations
- Lead the AR support operation and help implement an efficient, scalable team for a rapidly growing business
- Create, measure and report on key AR metrics
- Maintain and document relevant policies and procedures
- Partner with Accounting and other Core Operations counterparts ensuring that efficient processes are aligned
- Collaborate with all cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Onboarding, etc.) to consider process and system enhancements, while building strong, collaborative working relationships
- Build relationships with key customers and manage conversations around setup, billing and customer expectations
- Drive process improvements and automation in the area of dispute management
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Financial Operations (i.e. accounts receivable, collections)
- Experience in KPI reporting and dashboards
- Experience with working with and managing outsourced vendors
- Experience working with a growing business and scaling an operation for success
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determining root cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and presentation skills
- Experience with NetSuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Field Glass, etc)
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with matching
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.