As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Director of Talent Acquisition that will be responsible for our talent acquisition strategy. This role will be managing a high-performing recruitment team that supports hiring for all Workrise corporate roles including the Engineering, Product, Design, Revenue, Operations, Legal, Finance, and People teams. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience building processes, people, and culture around a best-in-class talent operation.
Why Join us? Our People team at Workrise sits at the nexus of company strategy and execution. We know that our success is ultimately defined by our people, and relentlessly pursue the opportunity to build best-in-class talent and culture. If you’re passionate about building a talent strategy and brand, there’s no better time to join.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring, scaling, and leading our talent acquisition team
- Defining our talent acquisition strategy as it relates to driving company outcomes
- Building process and systems to enable a best-in-class operation
- Setting OKRs, analyzing the results, and iterating on strategy
- Partnering with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion at every stage of the hiring process
- Consulting with Workrise’s executive leadership team and talent acquisition strategy
- Governing budgeted headcount across US and International operations
What you should have:
- 10+ years of experience in talent acquisition and 5+ years of building and coaching high performing recruiting teams at high-growth companies
- Analytical mindset and expertise in using data and a data oriented approach to drive strategic outcomes
- Experience building process, org structure and high performance teams
- Understanding of broader People operations and workforce compliance requirements
- Ability to manage both a remote and local team
- Operators mindset: there’s no problem too difficult to solve
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.