As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team at Workrise is hiring a Training & Enablement Program Manager that will be responsible for Training and Enablement of the Enterprise Sales teams. The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll work with star engineers, designers, and senior leaders across the company in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid technology/operations environment. We are highly focused and believe we can innovate our way out of any box. This role requires a combination of sales training expertise, sales enablement expertise, and extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, and sales process. This role must also be able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has extensive knowledge of sales training and enablement technologies, processes, and best practices, has experience working in a start-up environment, and has a proven track record of standing up and designing a high performing training and enablement team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintains an overall view of the team’s strategic roadmap to ensure planning and execution of training & enablement initiatives are aligned against the organization’s vision and priorities
- Design, develop, and implement, training and enablement initiatives for technical/functional teams within the Sales organization
- Collaborate and partner with subject-matter experts and business leaders to create content to achieve desired learning objectives and outcomes
- Support in the standardization and improvement of sales messaging, processes, best practices, and adoption of tools & systems for the sales teams
- Design blended mediums based on learning objectives; VILT, ILT, E-learnings, etc.
- Manage various sales enablement projects from concept to completion and coordinates sales enablement activities
- Responsible for analysis of courseware and tracking success of trainings and enablement initiatives deployed
- Support the sales process at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss & account management
- Deliver VILT or ILT sessions, if and when needed
What you should have:
- Preferred 3+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Minor or advanced degree in business preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, and organizational skills, high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic, data-driven thought process
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations
- Creative, and open mind, flexibility in a rapidly changing environment
- Knowledgeable with adult learning theories, sales training content design, instructional design and graphic design
- Experience in the energy sector preferred
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.