Workrise is the fastest growing tech startup in the infrastructure industry. We're seeking an Operations Analyst, Marketplace based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX. This position will report to the Sr Manager, Marketplace Operations and will operationally support all marketplace operations growth efforts.
In this role you will play a large part in the growth at Workrise and building operations for the future. You should have experience managing multiple projects across various stakeholders simultaneously. An ability to move quickly within abstract environments, leverage existing resources and building new ones when needed will be critical to having success in this role.
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own critical initiatives from ideation to delivery and be responsible for setting and monitoring KPIs
- Partnering cross-functionally to streamline business operations and build for scale
- Coordinate with product, marketing, sales, field operations, and our marketplace participants to execute our go-to-market and growth strategy for multiple service lines.
- Delivering results against both qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Support strategic initiatives through process and workflow improvement
- Develop and iterate on our operational portfolio within our skilled worker marketplace.
- Provide input and technical insight to our product team as they develop corresponding automation products.
- Ensure safety and compliance with local and international regulations, policies, and insurance coverage
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a startup, consulting, finance or operational environment
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and leveraging data to find the answers
- Experience building and optimizing process that can scale
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an interest in managing critical components of a scalable organization.
- Ability to solve problems, handle difficult questions, and skillfully navigate objections with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.