Workrise is the fastest-growing tech startup focused on empowering the skilled trades workforce. We're seeking Technical Data Analysts that are eager to build the future.
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Support Workrise’s rapid growing business and product teams
- Work with multi-functional teams to define requirements for ad-hoc data analysis and reporting, being able to work independently to propose solutions to address business or product needs
- Bring a sophisticated level of statistical and quantitative analysis to enable growth for Workrise
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Build metrics and reporting functions to measure and monitor operational efficiency
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve company performance
- Use an understanding of business strategy and analytics to move our company forward
- Assist with new business or product experimentation including design, roll-out, and monitoring
- Work to mature Workrise’s company-wide data environment
What you should have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics
- 2+ years of SQL experience (Hive, Spark, and other big data tools a plus)
- 2+ years of Python experience (experience in R a plus)
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives that cross multiple product areas and work with leadership and product teams
- Background in data visualization and reporting, using open source libraries/packages and third-party tools (Tableau or similar)
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!