What is WorkMarket?
WorkMarket, an ADP Company, is the leading platform for on-demand workforce management. Our cloud-based Freelance Management System (FMS) is used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage and pay their freelancers and independent contractors.
The team is very excited by the idea of redefining the labor model for the 21st century and are passionate about creating the best possible solutions for our customers. It is a large complicated problem to solve and we can’t do it without having the best talent moving us forward and thinking outside the box.
For more about ADP’s acquisition of WorkMarket, please see https://www.workmarket.com/press/adp-acquires-workmarket
Why you should join us?
WorkMarket is one of NYC’s fastest-growing companies and was recently acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management, ADP. From New York to Boston to Toronto -- the entire WorkMarket team is committed to building powerful enterprise software that can help the biggest companies on the planet work smarter and faster.WorkMarket offers the vibe of a startup with the resources of a large company, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to help drive and validate our product strategy. More on our culture can be found on our engineering blog, and you can learn more about our diversity and inclusion efforts here and here.
What we are looking for?
The Product Design team is looking for a highly motivated individual who will help to build, facilitate, and evangelize our UX research practice. This role will work across multiple teams on a broad range of features and products, collaborating closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and most importantly, our users..
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other stakeholders to identify needs, design and execute research studies, and manage pipeline of short- and long-term research projects
- Schedule and facilitate research sessions by building and leveraging a pool of valued research candidates, or sourcing one-off participants when necessary.
- Conduct research sessions and workshops using the appropriate quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, and beta versions.
- Organize, synthesize, and communicate research findings to create actionable insights that drive product improvements.
- Maintain a repository of findings and insights that can easily be referenced and applied to future projects
- Follow up with advocacy to build empathy for our users throughout the organization.
- 5+ years of UX research/testing experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Cognitive Sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and tools, with experience implementing them
- Exceptional ability to synthesize multiple inputs (reporting data, metrics, qualitative and quantitative insights) to arrive at recommendations that deliver customer-focused outcomes for the team.
- A positive attitude, open mind, and a passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Experience integrating user research into product design practices.
- Exceptional communication and storytelling skills
- Constant attention to detail
- A portfolio work samples focused on UX Research and Testing