WorkMarket is ADP company that operates independently to build SaaS platform that provides full workforce lifecycle management. We call it “Work OS”–work automation software that allows companies to automate and scale their agile workforce from W2 employees, contractors, staffing firms, and freelance/1099 workers by extending the platform capabilities or integrating their existing IT solutions to the platform.
For more about us, please refer to https://www.workmarket.com/about-us
Why you should join us?
We believe in bringing talented people (like you!) to the team and experience the incredible level of growth together. Many of us here (in New York, Boston and Toronto) are here because we believe in the mission that we can build world class platform that can help our clients and freelancer, and change the future of work. If you are a type of person who likes to get your hands dirty but also wants to participate in architecture and product strategy conversation, WorkMarket offers very unique startup mode like experience with tremendous growth opportunities.
Check out our engineering blog.
Learn more about our diversity and inclusion efforts here.
We developed progressive web application based on our “Single Page App” Architecture, aka “SPA”, on top of domain driven API-first platform. Our backend is Java based Microservice distributed architecture.
Our primary stacks are:
- Architecture – API Driven Microservice
- Frontend : React, Redux, Swagger
- Backend: Java 8, Spring boot, Netflix OSS, Solr, Kafka, Zuul
- Build: Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory, Gradle
- Infrastructure: AWS, Consul, Nomad, TerraForm, Vault, Salt, MySQL/RDS
- Design and build foundational microservices
- Mentor and guide the team to build and integrate new and existing microservices/api, as well as mentoring the team to build out new web front ends for Worker Experiences
- Teach and mentor other engineers
- Define standards and patterns to ensure quality and velocity
- Monitor and respond to production issues according to SLA
- Collaborate with product owner(s) to prioritize value delivery
- Collaborate with tech leads to sequence and deliver complex projects
- Apply privacy by design principle to protect customer data.
- Track record of deploying and maintaining complex systems in production
- Track record of using influence to lead a group of engineers to achieve architectural goals
- Experience building and supporting libraries used by multiple teams
- In depth knowledge of one or more: Java, Scala, Clojure, Python, Haskell, Lisp
- Track record of pragmatic build vs. buy vs. oss decision making
- Willingness to lead projects
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success.Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized byForbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.