Worklete is a customer-centric company. With this focus, we provide in-person Champion Training for each client as a key part of our implementation, to support our ongoing online training program. This sets the foundation for incredible impact and is an integral part of our program.
We are growing our training team to work even more closely with our coaches/instructors and client’s operations teams to provide the best possible in-person trainings for our Champion program. As part of the Customer Success organization, you will play an important role in creating a delightful experience. You will work with clients to schedule and organize training events, making sure all the logistics are handled enabling Coaches to focus on teaching. Additionally, you will help problem solve for unique requests and unforeseen complications. You must have a passion for making sure that hard-working folks across blue-collar industries have the opportunity to learn new skills so they can return home safe and strong after every shift.
- Intake requests for training, working with Customer Success Managers to understand the unique needs of each client
- Work closely with our Business Analyst to plan locations and timing for optimization of resources
- Manage the schedules for coaches, to ensure proper coverage for 50-100 events per year
- Assist with shipping, travel arrangements, expense submissions, and supply ordering related to training events
- Participate in coordination calls directly with location leadership as needed
- Drive operational efficiency by creating repeatable processes, documentation, and tools to organize the program
- Work cross-functionally ensuring that client’s needs are addressed in a timely manner
- 2+ years of Project Coordination, Event Marketing, Training Coordination, or similar in a high event volume or high complexity environment
- Proficiency in G-Suite, SalesForce, SmartSheet and Asana or other similar software
- Superlative communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with anyone from frontline workers to C-suite execs at Worklete and with our clients.
- You are an expert at juggling multiple projects, scheduling resources, and you take pride in never missing a detail.
- A high emotional intelligence: you are patient, empathetic, and a good team member
- The ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- A commitment to learn quickly, share knowledge, work diligently and deliver high-quality work
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting excite you, and you work to proactively improve and innovate everything around you
- You thrive in fast startup environments
- You take your job seriously, but take yourself lightly
- You do not require sponsorship to work in the US
- Bay Area residents preferred
- Early stage startup experience (<50 employees) and SAAS experience
- Bilingual is a plus, Spanish or French preferred
- PMP or BA, or equivalent experience is a plus but not required
What We Offer
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stocked kitchen (SF office)
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.