We are growing our Support team to work closely with our front-line members and client’s technical teams to provide the best possible user experience. Worklete is a customer-centric company, and as part of the Customer Success organization, you will play an important role in creating a delightful experience. You will work with technical folks from our enterprise clients to implement basic integrations. You will partner with our product and engineering teams to help prevent user issues in software releases. And you will solve customer issues as part of our inbound support team by answering questions and troubleshooting user issues. You must have a passion for making sure that hard-working folks across blue-collar industries have seamless access to the Worklete program so they can return home safe after every shift.
- Provide daily client inbound support in a timely, compassionate, and professional manner
- Help to verify software releases are ready for production and support materials are up-to-date
- Interface with the development team to verify bugs, communicate requirements and convey inbound feature requests
- Interface with external technical contacts to gather integration information and manage technical launch timelines
- Configure new clients and new teams on our platform
- Work cross-functionally ensuring that client’s needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- 3+ years of Desktop Support, Technical Support, Technical Support Specialist or similar experience
- Proficiency in Zendesk, SalesForce, and JIRA or other similar software
- Superlative communication skills, written, verbal, and technical documentation
- The ability to work easily with anyone from frontline workers to C-suite execs, communicating technical complexities in laymen’s terms
- Details are your specialty – nothing falls through the cracks.
- A high emotional intelligence: you are patient, empathetic, and a good team member
- The ability to act in a responsive and sensitive manner to all customer inquiries with poise, diplomacy, and tact
- A commitment to learn quickly, share knowledge, work diligently and deliver high-quality work
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting excite you, and you work to proactively improve and innovate everything around you
- You thrive in fast startup environments
- You take your job seriously, but take yourself lightly.
- You are local to the Bay Area (we are across from the Cal Train station in SF) and do not require sponsorship to work in the US
- Hands-on software testing experience. QA test script creation and automation using web-based automation test frameworks is a big plus.
- Knowledge of JS, Ruby, Python, React and/or Java
- Early stage startup experience (<50 employees) and SAAS experience
- Bilingual is a plus, Spanish or French preferred
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks/Stocked Kitchen
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.