Worklete is seeking a Director of Customer Marketing to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this position will play a key role in accelerating the revenue growth of the company by designing and delivering programs that increase end user adoption and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and repeatability. The ideal candidate will be a marketer that can think strategically and build solutions that leverage a broad range of marketing disciplines including product marketing, communications, demand generation, and field marketing.
- Work closely with customer success, product and sales teams to design cross-functional solutions and programs that meet specific frontline user adoption, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion goals.
- Develop, lead, and manage Worklete’s customer engagement and communications program, leveraging tactics such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, case studies, and awards programs to increase customer engagement and advocacy.
- Manage content and cadence strategy for all cross-channel customer communications, including email marketing, SMS and social media marketing. Work closely with customer support and product teams to ensure successful delivery and optimize as needed for maximum impact.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references and referrals.
- Measure and report on the financial impact of all customer marketing programs, including business results, KPI’s and ROI.
- Strong passion and curiosity for understanding customer needs and designing solutions that deliver true value across a variety of industries and buyer personas.
- Hands-on experience supporting the needs of a high-growth sales and customer success teams in a B2B technology start-up environment.
- Extensive experience collaborating with the product organization to enhance product adoption and excitement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong creative mind and ability to think out of the box.
- Detail oriented with an efficient, results-focused work ethic.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, product or customer marketing experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, MS Office, Keynote, and Google Docs.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 55% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske, Hub Group Trucking, and Napa Auto Parts.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.