Worklete is seeking a Sr. Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for partnering with our most valued customers, to help them successfully adopt our product and in turn, ensure they meet their business goals. We love building meaningful relationships at every level of an organization. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Customer, this position will play a key role in accelerating the growth of the company through retention, and supporting our sales team with growth from loyal clients. You have an opportunity to innovate, collaborate, and help design our growing success program.
- Own the customer lifecycle (post-sale) for strategic enterprise clients ensuring strong satisfaction, and retention results
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions, according to customer needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors, becoming a trusted advisor
- Uncover, highlight, and support upsell opportunities for our sales team and advocacy opportunities for our marketing team
- Manage and solve considerations affecting the account
- Act as the voice of the customer within the organization, collaborating closely with Product, Marketing, and Leadership.
- Communicate the progress of renewals plans internally and externally
- Work closely with customer marketing, product and sales teams to design cross-functional solutions and programs that meet specific frontline user adoption, customer satisfaction, retention and expansion goals for your book of business.
- 5+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, etc.). B2B2C strongly preferred.
- Love working with customers and work relentlessly to deliver successful outcomes
- Strong business skills along with technical know-how
- You are a pro at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Work easily with anyone frontline workers to C-suite execs and you build relationships quickly
- Details are your specialty – nothing falls through the cracks.
- Results-focused work ethic.
- Learn quickly, work diligently and deliver high-quality work
- Superlative communication skills, both written and verbal. Bilingual is a bonus!
- Problem solving and troubleshooting excite you
- No job is too big or too small – you like to roll-up your sleeves and do whatever it takes
- You thrive in fast startup environments
- You take your job seriously, but take yourself lightly.
- Early stage startup experience (<50 employees) and SAAS experience strongly preferred
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.