Worklete is seeking a Communications Specialist to join our rapidly growing marketing team. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing, this position will help raise awareness of Worklete by playing a key role in our public relations and content marketing initiatives. This position will own content strategy and production while working closely with an external PR firm to establish Worklete as an industry thought leader with influential press and analysts.
- Create and maintain a content calendar of topics that will position Worklete as a category leader in movement and workplace injury prevention.
- Write blog posts, press releases, bylines, research reports and case studies.
- Work closely with Worklete’s PR firm to provide them with interesting news and story ideas that result in meaningful coverage.
- Establish relationships for Worklete executives with key reporters and industry influencers.
- Position Worklete as a valuable source for insights on the latest developments and breaking news in the industries of our ideal customers.
- Collaborate with Worklete’s design team to create compelling infographics leveraging data from our technology platform, surveys and and research studies.
- Build and maintain a media database of reporters who reach Worklete’s target audiences.
- Collaborate with the PR firm to determine which reporters are the best fits for which stories.
- Strong passion for writing outstanding content that engages readers. Ability to “think like a journalist” and craft content that is educational and newsworthy.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Creative mind and ability to think out of the box.
- Detail oriented with an efficient, results-focused work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
What We Offer
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.