The Customer Support Specialist (CSS) role is integral to client relationship management. This position offers a significant opportunity for professional growth within a fast growing enterprise software company. The individual will be tasked with solving customer issues and assisting internal team members with ongoing projects and operational improvements. The CSS is the front-line for client communications and for many end users is the external face of Worklete as a company. The CSS will be responsible for helping to manage and ensure client success by trouble shooting problems, building and maintaining strong relationships and providing daily support.
- Support client needs and manage day-to-day client requests.
- Liaise with various internal teams to meet client and user needs.
- Be an advocate for our clients internally, ensuring that all of their needs are addressed in a timely manner.
- Escalate calls and troubleshoot issues when needed.
- Build product knowledge and become an expert on our platform as well as an asset for the rest of the Customer Success team
- Identify common customer challenges to help build better solutions and processes
- Partner and work closely with cross-functional teams (eg. product, engineering, sales, etc) to convey customer needs and client specific feedback in order to drive product and process development
- Track client relationship management using SalesForce and Zendesk
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Excellent listening and empathy skills; you identify with the customer and you’re always eager to solve problems.
- You have the ability to connect with a wide audience from front-line employees to executives, exhibiting professionalism in all interactions
- 0-1 year of experience in a client-facing, service, help desk, or project management role
- You have amazing interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication, active listening and customer-care
- Desktop Support, Technical Support, Technical Support Specialist experience a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a natural curiosity and passion for learning; you’re the one who identifies problems and brings solutions, you don’t wait for others to point them out
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations with poise, diplomacy and tact
- True team mentality committed to learning from and teaching others
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Help diversify and strengthen the Worklete culture
- Proficient in the use of typical office desktop packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks/Stocked Kitchen
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.