Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries in enterprise companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske, and Hub Group Trucking, among other large brand names.
We launched our first substantial marketing efforts in mid-2018 and our sales pipeline is now growing faster than is manageable. Our priority is to build a sales function that can efficiently win $1M+ deals in a nascent market that is wide open for the taking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and during the summer of 2018 secured $6.5M in Series A funding, for a total of $7.9M raised to date, from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, Aspect Ventures and Kapor Capital.
You will be the sales leader in an early stage company. We’ve successfully raised funding, won some of the best brands in our target market, and now are ready to accelerate customer acquisition.
You will be responsible for defining, implementing and scaling our sales organization. You will be a cornerstone of the leadership team as we mature from $2M to $20M in annual recurring revenue.
You Will - close business, build a playbook, recruit/enable talent, and manage our pipeline
- Drive substantial revenue growth while, building a world class enterprise sales organization
- Lead by example as a player/coach who first closes deals her/himself to best optimize a repeatable process across the entire sales team
- Craft and implement a repeatable sales process and playbook specific to Worklete’s target verticals
- Recruit, train and manage sales personnel, while authoring and subsequently implementing a sustainable commission structure
- Develop, own and communicate sales metrics across the organization; leveraging both lagging (quota achieved) and leading (sales calls, pipeline growth, demos delivered) indicators to drive and manage to agreed upon targets.
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers, along with strategic and channel partners
Required Experience - demonstrable experience at the $1M to $10M+ stage of the enterprise startup journey
- You are a “T-shaped” sales leader with a depth of skills and expertise in your field and the ability to collaborate across disciplines, applying knowledge from areas of expertise other than your own
- You are capable of winning business, teaching others to close and evaluating the market landscape for strategic opportunities and threats
- You have a winning individual track record of exceeding quota for multiple years, while closing multi-stakeholder enterprise software deals with Average Contract Values >$250K and many deals >$1M
- You have called on C-level executives selling strategic software solutions in a nascent market sometimes without a pre-existing project defined or budget
- You are a proven leader with experience hiring, managing, and mentoring an amazing sales team; must have run a team of inside sales reps previously
- Previously worked for at least one early stage startup that grew from $1M to $10M+
- You are supremely deal oriented with the mentality that winning new business, no matter the effort required is paramount
- You are an effective communicator across all mediums, including presentations, written proposals, etc.
- You have excellent attention to detail, as you believe anything worth doing must be done right
- You are highly metric driven and rely on math and KPIs to evaluate performance
- You are highly process driven passionate about institutionalizing learning whenever possible to ensure lasting repeatability
- You are confident, but humble, because even as a top performer, you encourage feedback to be the best
- When faced of adversity you thrive and can reason through unreasonable situations
- You operate with integrity in all things; fundamentally, you do what you say you will do
- Startups is in your DNA, as you take initiative and work relentlessly to achieve a goal
- Being able to shape a company with the founding team excites you, as we work together to raise a company from start-up to maturity and exit
- Your team looks up to you and eagerly wants to learn from you
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Access to world-class advisor and investor network
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good