Worklete is looking for an experienced Head of UX/Product Design to help us push our product to the next level using thoughtful design. Your research and designs will impact the lives of thousands of hard-working people.
- Collect and organize user feedback to help drive product direction.
- Moderate live studies and un-moderated studies.
- Translate insight into action. Help teams understand customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors through thoughtful & actionable research.
- Incorporate research & metrics from other sources into your work to deliver actionable recommendations that inform design and business strategy.
- Work with other departments to gather existing data and coordinate research efforts.
- Balance speed of findings with quality and strive to adapt to new industries and challenges.
- Create docs, sketches, storyboards and wireframes to communicate new design.
- Collaborate with Design and Product teams to validate your concepts though prototyping.
Skills & Experience
- Expertise with a range of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Balsalmiq)
- Experience with interactive prototyping tools
- Experience designing and user-testing interactive systems that connect the digital and physical world
- Track record of strong leadership, negotiation, influence, and collaboration across teams
- Excellent communication (written and verbal,) organizational, and client interaction skills
- A strong portfolio with demonstrated examples of designing excellent user-centered experiences and applications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, or another related field a plus
- Experience with gamification a plus
- 5+ years experience in UX/UI role
- To be considered for this position, please include in your resume or cover letter two (2) links: one to your portfolio and another to a publicly facing web or mobile interface you are most proud to have designed.
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks/Stocked Kitchen
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 53% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske Logistics, and Hub Group Trucking.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.