Worklete is looking for an experienced Product Manager who can help shape the future of health and wellness training.
As a product leader, the Product Manager will work directly with our technology and design team, building the product strategy, designing a roadmap, hiring and building the product team.
There are countless exciting opportunities for innovation in the health and wellness field and we are seeking a creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join our small team. Our future Product Manager will be an expert at wearing many hats; synthesizing ideas from customer research, collaborating with design, engineering, QA and the rest of our team. Most importantly, this person will launch incredible features that delight our customers and improve their lives every day.
- Develop a product roadmap to build experiences that make our users smile
- Create a product strategy that bridges the technical and business worlds, balancing the short-term and long-term, inspiring cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate on product requirements with the team and our customers, then bring that plan to market
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, prototype, iterate and launch
- Prioritize work and the team’s work. Manage the backlog of features. Do whatever the team needs to help them keep moving.
- Be sincerely empathetic and kind
- 5+ years of product management experience with an enterprise product.
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships.
- Proven history of shipping and managing products by leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- An instinct for creating simple and intuitive products
- Excited about delivering products to underserved populations with diverse backgrounds
- Grit, willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and creativity
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience working with media/content heavy products
- Experience working with users with a wide range of technical literacy
- Passion for athletics and/or knowledge of body mechanics
- Previous startup experience
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks/Stocked Kitchen
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 55% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske, Hub Group Trucking, and Napa Auto Parts.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.