Workers Comp (WC) is conservatively a $200 billion problem. We’ve developed a revolutionary SaaS product specifically engineered to solve for this. The Worklete Digital Health Platform (DHP) helps large corporations with distributed work forces prevent injuries, reduce WC claims, and lower overall WC costs. We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Development Representative eager to build his or her career at an exciting and innovative market leader.
Based out of our San Francisco office, you will support the Sales team. This job is perfect for someone interested in building a career in sales, marketing, or has a general interest in helping to build a business. A self-starter who can multitask, learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a venture-funded startup experiencing explosive 300% YOY growth. We just closed our Series A round of funding and are bringing on additional headcount to accelerate quickly in the near term.
- See first-hand how a business is built from early to growth stage
- Knock down doors and share the Worklete story with potential customers
- Participate in a comprehensive outbound prospecting program (phone/email) that generates qualified sales meetings
What Success Looks Like:
- Research and prospect into key verticals and accounts
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Worklete platform
- Clearly articulate our value proposition and drive new customer engagement
- Manage the outbound sales process including a robust email automation program
- Help iterate on the outreach and sales process as needed based on what you learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively share our product offering with prospective customers
- Comfortable speaking with people at all levels in large enterprises including upper management and C-level executives
- Your persistence is unparalleled. A creative, assertive problem-solver, you are curious, team-oriented and a self-starter. Organized, detail-oriented with incredible follow through. You are highly accountable, positive and fun to work with.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to roll up your sleeves and figure things out.
- Ability to not only balance, but effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Extremely well-organized, quick-learner, self-directed, highly energetic, professional and flexible. Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced team environment. Sense of humor.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- College degree preferred.
Worklete is helping organizations save millions of dollars on their WC-related costs. Our SaaS platform drives education, behavior reinforcement, and employee engagement across the enterprise, helping clients realize 50%+ decreases in movement-related injury claims with an average ROI over 300%. Our DHP seamlessly integrates into both the tech stack and business workflows of enterprise clients like Nestle Waters (F64), Penske Logistics, NAPA Auto, Hub Group, Princess Cruise Lines, etc.