Injuries in the workplace are conservatively a $200B problem. We’ve developed a revolutionary SaaS product specifically engineered to solve for this. Worklete is a SaaS-based coaching and employee engagement platform designed for large distributed workforces. Our program helps customers like Nestle, Penske, Princess Cruise Lines, Napa Auto Parts, etc. prevent injuries and, in the process, reduce workers comp costs anywhere from 20% - 40%, generally, delivering a 3-4X return on investment. We’re looking for an exceptional Content and Production Manager eager to build his or her career at an exciting and innovative market leader.
Based out of our San Francisco office, you will be a key hire for the Product team. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of production or content management experience, is well organized, creative, and has the ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment. In this position, you will assist in the creation, management and implementation of educational content in our online platform. Your technical savvy and extreme organization will facilitate clear communication between teams, both internally and externally as we produce learning resources that are helping thousands of hard-working folks get home to their families safely.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a venture-funded startup experiencing explosive 300% YOY growth. We recently closed our Series A round of funding and are bringing on additional headcount to accelerate quickly in the near term.
- Develop new content and improve on existing content, working closely with our Program Manager to build the best education in the application of strong human movement.
- Facilitate the translation of Worklete content, so our reach is not limited by language
- Manage our extensive course library, understanding what we have to offer and where we have an opportunity to grow and expand
- Work closely with the Worklete Sales, Operations, and Product teams to understand how our content can serve the needs of our customers
- Implement our content on a regular basis, assigning courses to customers from the Worklete platform
- Help thousands of hard-working people get home safely so that they can enjoy their lives outside of work
What Success Looks Like:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the Worklete platform
- Learning Worklete’s philosophy of movement and education
- Clearly organizing and understanding the content library
- Working with the Program manager to piece together and deliver relevant curriculums for customers
- Closely communicating with teams internally to help them understand the scope of our content and where we could potentially expand based on the needs of our customers
- Honestly and openly reviewing content with the Product Team, delivering and accepting constructive criticism well to produce the best possible courses for our customers
- 2-5 years of production, content or project management
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable objectively reviewing projects, giving and hearing constructive criticism
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to not only balance, but to effectively manage competing priorities, and multiple projects at the same time
- You are technically savvy and willing to get your hands dirty, building, organizing and implementing online content
- Experience working in a small team environment is a plus
Worklete is helping organizations save millions of dollars on the WC-related costs. Our Saas Platform drives education, behavior reinforcement, and employee engagement across the enterprise, helping clients realize 50%+ decreases in movement-related injury claims with an average ROI over 300%. Our DHP seamlessly integrates into both the tech stack and business workflows of enterprise clients like Nestle Waters (F64), Penske Logistics, NAPA Auto, Hub Group, Princess Cruise Lines, etc.