We are looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Engineer who wants to play a central role in creating an amazing experience for our customers and users. This is an opportunity to solve complex problems across domains at a fast-growing, mission driven company.
- Collaborate across the company to define and execute on our product roadmap
- Rapidly build production quality software
- Contribute by writing code and tests
- Drive engineering excellence, practices, and standards
- Lead and mentor a growing team of engineers
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3-5 years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years of Full Stack engineering experience
- B2B web-based software engineering experience
- Strong architecture and software design skills, along with a demonstrated track record of delivering complex software projects
- Solid understanding of web development
- Experience building products with and for non-tech savvy audiences
- Experience with multiple languages and willing to learn
- Experience with JS, Ruby, Python, and/or Java
- Generous salary, benefits package and equity-ownership stake
- Flexible work schedule, with available work-from-home Fridays
- Work with people like yourself – talented, thoughtful, and passionate
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Snacks/Stocked Kitchen
- Purposeful work for a company that is doing well by doing good
Worklete is a technology platform that reduces musculoskeletal injuries for transportation, shipping and logistics companies by over 55% on average, saving companies millions of dollars a year in direct and indirect workers’ compensation costs. Its mobile-ready platform is scalable and effective for even the largest, most distributed, and highly-mobile workforces. Founded in 2015, Worklete’s customers include Nestlé Waters, Penske, Hub Group Trucking, and Napa Auto Parts.
Worklete is headquartered in San Francisco and recently secured $6.5M in Series A funding from top-tier investors Trinity Ventures, Launch Capital, RiverPark Ventures, and Kapor Capital.
To learn more, visit http://worklete.com/.
Worklete is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.