Worklete is a SaaS-based coaching and employee engagement platform designed to prevent injuries in large distributed workforces. Our program enables customers like Nestle Waters, Penske, HUB Group, and Napa Auto Parts reduce workers comp costs related to musculoskeletal disorders anywhere from 20% - 60%, often delivering a 3-4X return on investment. For more information, visit www.worklete.com or check out our recent coverage in Fast Company.
We are looking for a highly creative individual with a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and would like to grow your skills working with our Design and Marketing teams, we’d love to meet you!
- Collaborate across teams to create various promotional materials and presentations based on our brand guidelines
- Build designs for a wide variety of digital and physical media, including: marketing materials, printed materials, web pages, assets for press, internal and external videos, email layouts, promotional items, infographics, and presentations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment; able to multi-task and adapt
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and Powerpoint (Experience with Sketch, Balsalmiq or Invision, a plus!)
- 1+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer or as intern. Salary based on experience level
- Basic photo editing and illustrating skill
- A passion for creating stunning visuals
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest design trends
- An eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- Must be eligible to work in the US