Title: Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Sr. Director, Customer Success
Location: Basingstoke, UK
About Workfront, An Adobe Company
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You will take the lead in ensuring our customers are achieving critical business value from their Workfront system. You will help to inform customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Workfront delivers to their organization. Our customers will view you as an advocate and steward of their success.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within your customer bank, become their trusted advisor
- Create success plans with your customers that lead to business outcomes
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in consulting, support, sales, product and development to escalate customer issues and make your customers’ lives better.
- Conduct quarterly Executive Business Reviews with your customers to monitor progress toward business goal achievement.
- Work with sales on management of the customer renewal process.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years experience in Account or Program Management at a marketing agency or in-house marketing team working alongside agencies
- Able to connect-the-dots from executive-level business objectives to work management processes to how our solution is configured and implemented.
- A master relationship builder and dynamic communicator with a track record of successfully building rapport with executive client partners.
- Equally comfortable with creating and evaluating strategic plans as they are with executing on the individual action items and details.
- A high-achiever who is laser focused on exceeding your customers’ expectations, offers added value specific to their needs, and always looking for creative new ways to solve problems.
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resource required and work closely with them to ensure your customers’ needs are addressed quickly and completely.
- Marketing and customer success experience strongly preferred
To us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
- Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.
At Workfront, an Adobe company, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, we’re the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.