Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Director, Product Management
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Workfront is the work management application platform for the enterprise, helping people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Product team works with internal stakeholders, customers, UX Designers, Development, and QA teams to ensure Workfront continues to lead the market in Modern Work Management. The single most important thing our Product team can do is deliver a category-creating product portfolio that drives company growth.
The Workfront product team is continuing to grow and we have an opportunity for the Product Manager to join this team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for working closely with 1 or 2 engineering teams to plan and execute work to support integrations, the Workfront API, and new or existing connectors on Workfront Fusion. Such product planning must be based upon best practices in product management and agile development processes. They will gather, analyze, and prioritize market requirements that align with the product vision and company strategy. The Product Manager will be responsible for coordinating with key stakeholders to deliver and manage product changes. The ideal candidate is proactive, analytical, collaborative, has strong communication skills, and a very strong knowledge of integration technologies (APIs) and value propositions. They should be able to influence others in order to get things done as they will have no direct authority over them.
What You Will Do
- Ensure all Workfront native integrations (e.g. Workfront for Slack, Jira, Microsoft Teams, G Suite, etc.) continue to meet customer needs and enterprise security requirements, even as 3rd party solutions continue to change.
- Manage and prioritize Workfront Fusion connectors based upon go-to-market strategy and exponential value proposition based upon prescriptive integration use cases
- Serve as a product expert and evangelist for Workfront Fusion and related capabilities including connector ecosystem and core platform capabilities
- Write epics and stories that clearly articulate product value propositions, requirements, and clarify expectations based upon best practices taking into account enterprise-level security concerns, usability and long-term maintainability.
- Understand the needs of current and future customers, professional service implementers, and partners and how they leverage the platform to deliver unique solutions.
- Researches best practices and approaches as well as competitive solutions to enterprise integration challenges deployed in B2B scenarios including scale, management, extensibility, flexibility, and security
- Understand Agile development processes that ensure quality and produce expected customer outcomes
- Work with product documentation team to ensure capabilities are adequately documented for internal and customer use
- Works collaboratively to triage, prioritize, and manage customer and internal defects on the backlog
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years of work experience in a customer-facing role of a technical nature
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a product management role
- High competency with SaaS integration technologies and standards such as REST, SOAP, oAuth and other authentication/authorization protocols,
- Ability to prioritize dozens of important activities and deliveries all at once
- Knowledge and work experience in Agile methodology
- Ability to write technical specifications with a deep understanding of the related value
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be fluent in English and Armenian
- Familiarity with iPaaS and/or modern work management platforms
On top of a competitive salary with great reward, we also throw in unlimited paid time off and the opportunity to work in a ﬂexible and inclusive work environment. With a leadership team that listens and has your personal development and success at the forefront, we will be supporting and inspiring you to be the best!
At Workfront, we pride ourselves by putting our employees at the forefront of our ethos, alongside a product we believe to be the best on the market. We fully support and develop our employees in both work and personal life.