Entrepreneur First brings together the world’s most ambitious people to build startups from scratch in Europe and Asia. We help individuals form teams, develop ideas, and subsequently raise funding from investors to build the world’s most important companies.
To date we have helped over 1,000 individuals build 150 companies with a total valuation of just under $1.5 billion. They're funded by leading VCs and Angels investors from across Europe and the US, including Index Ventures, Balderton Capital, and Y Combinator. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony, led by Rob Bishop and Zehan Wang, which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
Most recently, we have raised US$12.4M in a round led by Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn, with participation from Greylock Partners, Founders Fund and other top US venture capital firms as well as the Deep Mind founders.
We are on the lookout for a Form Analyst to join the EF team and work alongside the world’s most ambitious and talented individuals. You will support the EF Singapore team in smooth functioning of our programme funnel. You will work closely with experienced operations professionals who come from a variety of backgrounds and are invested in helping you develop your career.
From reaching out to talented candidates, to organizing events and liaising with our global teams in London, Singapore, Paris and Hong Kong, you’ll have exposure to a wide and meaningful set of tasks. No two days will be the same. This role would be ideal for someone looking to break into the VC/Startups arena.
- Cohort Experience: Interact, anticipate and solve potential problems that our founders have throughout the course of the programme.
- Operations and Admin: Support the EF team in their day-to-day operations, with tasks ranging from emailing and on-boarding founders into the programme to phone screening potential applicants.
- Event Management: EF runs a lot of dinners and events for the founders, both before and after they join the programme. You’ll be responsible for everything from invitations to ensuring the day runs smoothly. Liaise with speakers and venues, and take responsibility for marketing.
You should have:
- A strong educational background
- A strong interest in technology and entrepreneurship
- Are exceptionally pro-active and happy to take decisions independently.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all, both internally and externally
Bonus points for:
- Prior internships in Startups
Reporting: You will report directly to one of our Form Associates and work closely with the rest of our team in Singapore.
You’ll also get to:
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most talented individuals and have the opportunity to help start an institution that can change the way the most ambitious people think about their careers. The potential impact is enormous.
- Supercharge your learning - you’ll have a very steep learning curve and work in a talented, ambitious, and committed team.
- Embed yourself within the EF network - we work with the best technologists, founders and investors in the world. This is a very valuable community to be a part of.
Location: You'll be based at our offices at 32 Carpenter Street in Singapore.
Remuneration: You will be compensated pro-rata depending on your time commitment per week. This can either be a full-time or part-time internship.
Start Date: ASAP