Student Partners 2018-19
We’re on the lookout for Student Partners to help us change the way the most talented students think about their careers. At Entrepreneur First we specialise in supporting people to build technically defensible companies from scratch and we’re looking for ambitious Student Partners to help us inspire and engage the best student technologists to build a startup with EF. This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in tech startups and either see yourself founding one or working for one in the future.
You’ll be helping us grow EF’s brand at your university and encourage the best student engineers to start companies. This is a community-facing role and you’ll be the eyes and ears ‘on the ground’ - gathering first-hand insights about our customers and helping them to kick-start their startup journeys with EF. You’ll be focused on building a technical community and running tech and startup-focused meetups and events.
This role will have a lot of autonomy and we’d be excited to hear your thoughts on shaping it.
What your role will involve
- Evangelising the Entrepreneur First programme and community - engaging with and identifying high-potential students
- Working alongside the EF Team to organise events and promote EF on campus and via Social Media
- Representing the EF brand at university tech meetups and events
- Collecting feedback on our customers to help us shape what the role looks like and what value EF can deliver
- Organising social events on behalf of EF
An ideal EF Student Partner is:
- Enrolled in a full-time undergraduate /postgraduate technical degree
- Interested in technology and startups
- A great organiser with experience organising events
- Involved in student organisations and activities
- Ready to commit for at least a year (committing ~2 days a month)
What you will get out of it:
- Invaluable experience working alongside the EF Team (great for your CV!)
- Fast-track application to the EF Programme and EFx Internship Programme
- Join our Global Student Partner Network: a chance to meet like-minded, smart and ambitious students from leading universities across the world
- All the EF swag you could hope for!
Apply to be a Student Partner for the 2018/19 academic year here.