ABOUT ENTREPRENEUR FIRST
Entrepreneur First was founded in 2011 by Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford with the aim of enabling the world’s most ambitious people to become founders. Today we are the world’s leading talent investor: we invest time and money in outstanding individuals, helping them find a co-founder, develop an idea, and start a technology company from scratch.
Across our programmes in Europe and Asia, to date we have helped over 1200 individuals build more than 200 companies, with a total valuation of $1.5 billion. EF’s companies have been funded by many of the leading venture investors in Europe, Asia and Silicon Valley. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony Technology which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the founders met on the EF programme.
EF itself is backed by some of the world’s best investors, including the founders of LinkedIn, DeepMind and PayPal and runs cohorts in London, Singapore, Berlin, Hong Kong, Paris and Bangalore.
We are looking for an intern to join our Talent team in London. The Talent team at EF is responsible for meeting high potential candidates and ensuring that we get them to apply to the programme.
The role will report to our Talent Manager and will support in the operational running of the Talent function.
- You enjoy working as part of a team and pride yourself with clear communication
- You understand the power of well organised operations and enjoy making things work smoothly
- You are comfortable handling unknown or changing priorities at short notice
- You like to take initiative and are a strong problem-solver
- You have some solid operational experience, and are used to taking ownership of tasks, including analytical or critical thinking
- You are connected to or have strong interest in the entrepreneurial/start-up scene in London
- Scheduling one to one meetings with potential applicants
- Maintaining data in CRM and tracking systems
- Supporting the organising and running of on site and off site events
- This role will suit an early career professional, either recently graduated or considering a career change after a few years
Location and Start Date
- You’ll be based at The Biscuit Factory, Bermondsey, London and would start as soon as possible.
- This is a paid internship. EF is a London Living Wage employer
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature including but not limited to discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.