Talent Intern - London
Entrepreneur First is the world’s leading early-stage investor in deep technology companies. We help the most talented individuals to build high growth technology companies from scratch.
Our Talent Intern will make sure the best potential founders know about EF. Talent is the most important thing we do at EF, and this is a crucial role to ensure EF remains the best in the world at finding and attracting high quality people.
EF is backed by Reid Hoffman (founder of LinkedIn) and Greylock Partners, Mosaic Ventures, Founders Fund, Lakestar and some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
Talent at EF
The role of the Talent Intern is to make sure that EF cohorts are full of great potential founders. Your job is to help us in finding these candidates.
Your goal is to find exceptional candidates for the next London cohort. This means:
Helping us ensure that we have at least 100 high potential starters for our next cohort by:
- Identifying, sourcing and curating the best profiles with a strong focus on deep tech founders.
- Assessing the quality of the profiles
You will have the opportunity to:
- Understand how to identify founders before they become founders
- Work with multiple functions across the team within a unique environment
- Learn how very early-stage startups function
Who you are
The ideal candidate will:
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able to synthesise large amounts of information quickly and effectively
- Be comfortable learning about new sectors/technologies/industries
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about the EF model and mission
- Have a ‘hands-on’ work ethic - we are looking for people who just get things done and actively seek ownership
3 months starting immediately