Digital Marketing Associate
Entrepreneur First brings together the world’s most ambitious people to build startups from scratch in Europe and Asia. We help individuals form teams, develop ideas, and subsequently raise funding from investors to build the world’s most important companies.
To date we have helped over 1,000 individuals build 150 companies with a total valuation of just under $1.5 billion. They're funded by leading VCs and Angel investors from across Europe and the US, including Index Ventures, Balderton Capital, and Y Combinator. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony, led by Rob Bishop and Zehan Wang, which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
Most recently, we have raised US$12.4M in a round led by Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn, with participation from Greylock Partners, Founders Fund and other top US venture capital firms as well as the Deep Mind founders.
We are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Associate who has strong experience managing key domains of performance marketing to join our team and expand our scaling efforts. This position will be ideal for someone with expertise in scaling user acquisition across paid and organic channels, and who is excited about becoming a key player within a company that is already scaling rapidly.
You will be pivotal in developing our existing paid acquisition funnels and launching new channels through rigorous testings and iterations. You will also be a significant part of implementing our broader organic marketing strategy on a regional level. You will be involved in both our inbound and outbound marketing efforts and be provided with a lot of autonomy to drive experimentation.
You will work closely with the Regional Talent and Global Marketing team and have the rare privilege of interacting with hundreds of the smartest minds in the world who join our programme to build globally impactful companies.
- Manage the running and optimisation of our paid marketing channels in Europe (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube) as well as social channels
- Identify and launch new paid channels as well as other digital sources for experimentation
- Monitor competition and implement best practices
- Create effective copy and basic creatives for our display campaigns
- Communicate the company’s vision, and present an integrated brand story through our funnels
You should have:
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and growth related role
- Experience in A/B testing, running experiments, testing new channels and iterating funnels
- Strong experience of having managed key paid marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Advertising Platform, Bing, Video, Display, Remarketing)
- Are heavily metrics-driven and analytical, able to pull strong insights from data analysis
- Are a self-starter and driven with the desire to learn quickly
- Have the ability to work in a lean and fast-paced environment
Reporting: You will report directly to both the Talent Lead in London and Global Digital Marketing Lead in Singapore.
You'll also get to:
- Surround yourself with the world’s smartest and most ambitious individuals and have the opportunity to help start an institution that can change the way the most ambitious people think about their careers
- Supercharge your learning - you’ll have a very steep learning curve and work alongside a talented, ambitious, and committed team
- Embed yourself within the EF network - we work with the best founders and investors in the region
- Enjoy a generous holiday allowance (20 days + 2 weeks at Christmas)
Location: You'll be based at our offices in Bermondsey in London.
Remuneration: This is a crucial role for EF, and you will be compensated based on your experience, including long term incentives.
Start Date: ASAP