Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world’s most successful digital products and services. With a team over 400+ and offices in the United States, Brazil, and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Mercedes, Vistaprint, MTA, Planned Parenthood, Gatorade, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
Senior Product Managers at Work & Co are cross-functional leaders who work with project teams to define, create, and launch digital products that define great brands. Part strategist, part project manager, and part client partner, the Senior Product Manager owns the full product development lifecycle and works in a collaborative, agile fashion. The Senior Product Manager drives projects from the initial concept through large-scale product release to post-launch optimization.
Teams at Work & Co are small and very experienced. As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead engagements alongside company partners as well as the top designers and technologists in the industry. You will share our love for making great products and services and shipping them on time. Along the way, you will develop new skills—from prototyping to analytics—as you partner with innovative clients like Virgin, Showtime, and Twitter.
To do this well, applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. The successful Senior Product Manager works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus. They balance the ultimate user experience with business goals, and break down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. A Senior Product Manager plans, prioritizes, and understands the bigger picture as well as the relevant details, and tackles new problems, platforms, and industries.
What You Will Do
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives, user behaviors, and product vision
- Develop product concepts, roadmaps, test plans, and functional specifications documentation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to conceptualize, design, and deliver multi-platform applications
We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated project management skills: planning and directing teams, scoping, contract-writing
- 5+ years of experience delivering web, mobile, and gaming platform projects
- Track record of shipping on time
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - Product Manager works across Work & Co functional teams as well as partners closely with clients on all work
- Smart, proactive leadership
- An interest in strategy, design, or development
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.