Work & Co (work.co) defines and launches the world’s most successful digital products and services. With a team over 400+ and offices in the United States, Brazil, and Europe, we’ve become the go-to partner for IKEA, Google, Apple, Mercedes, Vistaprint, MTA, Planned Parenthood, Gatorade, and more. As Fast Company noted, our engineering and design teams are routinely entrusted with creating digital products for companies which rarely approach outside firms. Forrester Research calls our approach “a model to follow.”
In our mobile practice, we build iOS applications using the native platform SDKs as well as cross-platform frameworks such as React Native, and Flutter. You will have the opportunity to learn and explore a wide-range of mobile technologies across the various projects you'll contribute to at Work & Co.
Work & Co’s methodology emphasizes hands-on skills across all departments. Developers are responsible for delivering amazing digital user experiences that are backed by clean, readable, and well-documented code. They bring valuable knowledge about and a passion for established best practices as well as emerging technologies.
What You Will Do:
- Prototype, architect, and develop native iOS applications
- Participate in the entire digital product development life cycle: concept, design, build, test, and release
- Work on native applications as well as multi-platform frameworks including React Native and Flutter
- Turn complex and beautiful UI designs and interactions into fully functioning products
- Propose and advocate for clean and simple architecture design systems
- Review code from peers to promote quality and maintainability
- Write tests and help setup and maintain continuous integration systems
We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in iOS development
- Solid grasp of Swift on iOS, working knowledge of Objective-C
- Familiarity with, or interest in using SwiftUI to declaratively create user interfaces
- Experience with different architectural patterns (i.e. MVVM, MVC)
- Efficient and effective debugging skills using lldb, Instruments, etc.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate technical concepts with other disciplines
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with React Native or other multi-platform framework is a plus
- Familiarity with, or interest in functional reactive programming (i.e. Combine, RxSwift, etc.)
At Work & Co, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.